Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Who is Supernatural Seeker and What is a divination????

I am a seeker of all things supernatural. I have been on a journey for many years.  As a kid I was always terrified and felt like I was always being watched.  Now after many years of study I realize that I am able to sense, see and talk to the dead.  It has taken me awhile to learn how to hone my gifts and honestly to figure out why it is a gift.  I tell a story about how when I was a teenager, my older brothers would go out, my mother would be at work and I was left in the house alone, as soon as it was dusk, I would run frantically through our house switching on every light.  I would then position myself in a corner of a room that I could see every direction, at the time I would tell my family and friends it was because I was frightened that a robber would come in the house.  Now I understand that fear, and realize I was sensing the spirits and ghosts in our home and didn't know how to deal with it.  But thanks to some wonderful mentors over the years I have learned not to be afraid and embrace my gift.

My studies have allowed me to open up to many other supernatural things, to learn and see things that I would of never thought existed.  My gifts have allowed me to help many people who are hurting from a loss or who are terrified by something they have experienced.  It has allowed me to help my kids who have also been blessed with this gift, especially my daughter....who at a young age of 9 says "I don't understand why someone would be afraid of a spirit or ghost...they are only people who need our help"...I wish I gave her that line, but she watches TAPS and that is one of their quotes! But it is 100% the truth, they are only people.

I have experienced over the years some that are not people, and are not pleasant or nice, but we will leave that for another post!!!  Way to heavy to talk about in my opening blog!!

Enough about me, lets move on to what the heck is a divination????  Divination is a big word used to explain the tools used for communicating with the other side, or getting messages from "somewhere"...divinations have been used forever..and I mean forever!  There is a huge number of divinations, some I will try and do experiments with to see if we are getting messages or if it is something worldly... some examples of divinations are tarot, ruins, tea leaves, rods and pendulums. Some I WILL NOT be trying are reading cow poo, or urine, or animal intestines.  I'm all for learning but I think you'll all agree with me on this one!!!!!
I will post photos and lessons on how to use the divinations and then the results of the tests.  I am also thinking of posting youtube videos on using the divinations as well and will link it all together for everyone to use.

This is going to be a ton of fun and hopefully we will get some really interesting results!!

I look forward to hearing some of your experiences and if you need any help please feel free to post any questions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment